These are my new favorite cookies!
Even though I absolutely love the other chocolate chips cookies I make, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, I still felt like I wanted something a little closer to a what my son loves about a chocolate chip cookie. I found this recipe and knew it was the one I was looking for! With just a few changes, this might be the new favorite cookie in the house. The added texture and butteriness (that’s a word right?) gives this wonderfully chewy cookie that “it” factor. I am in LOVE!
- 1 tbsp organic golden flaxseed meal
- 3 tbsp filtered water
- 5 tbsp Soy Free Earth Balance
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1/4cup + 2tbsp organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup organic coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats (or gluten free oat flour)
- 1/4 cup organic golden flaxseed meal
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Meal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp organic ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup organic semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, mix together 1 tbsp flaxseed meal with 3 tbsp of filtered water and place in fridge to set about 5-10 minutes. It will be thick when set.
These cookies are addicting, soooo good! Store in an airtight container. Enjoy 🙂